Commissioning a unique piece of art is easy. Please send an email, detailing your request and I can help you through the process.
Prices vary by size, complexity and medium, but the table below gives you a basic guideline of my prices
All pieces will be created using only the highest quality materials. You may choose to have your piece mounted to a solid board for an additional $20.
I have produced many commissioned pieces over the years and I do enjoy the challenges that they bring to my practice. Before contacting me for a commission please keep in mind:
- Any pictures you send should be clear and as large as possible. The best photos make the best drawings! This is especially true when it comes to animals and people. The more details I can see the more accurate the end result will be.
- I can only use photos which are either taken by you or for which you have obtained permission from the photographer! I do not wish to upset a photographer by stealing their own hard work.
- I only use high quality, artist grade materials in the production of your piece, therefore I require a 50% non- refundable deposit before starting work. Full payment is due at the completion of work, before I post the piece.
- I will keep you up to date on the progress of a piece, but keep in mind it is near impossible to make major changes to a colour pencil piece once it has begun. Please be sure of your subject and take the time to look at my other work to get an idea of my style before you engage me to complete your work.
- A commission is generally completed within 7-14 days of receiving the deposit, however, at peak times of the year I may take a little longer.
- Price is dependent on the size and medium used for the piece. This table gives you a guideline, but of course I can work to different sizes as required. I may charge extra for multiple or very complicated subjects. I do not charge extra for postage within Australia.